|(c) Che Roa|
Recommended for the SUMMER
These are the 5 products that I would highly recommend for an all year round use:
1. Satin hands hand scrub- hands will feel so smooth
2. Tinted moisturizer with sunscreen- perfect for the summer heat
3. Oil mattifier- really recommended for oily skinned people who hate doing a retouch every now and then
4. Matte-wear/Luminous liquid foundation- very light weight and powder may even be unnecessary.
5. Lash & brow serum- perfect for those who have short and thin brows and lashes, its effects are permanent!
Here are their facial care line:
**Mary Kay products are lead- and mercury-free. For those that uses metals (e.g., TW Targeted-action eye revitalizer [under eye rollers]), they are made from titanium.
For more inquiries, you can contact me through my Facebook-- Jonnie Navarro. Thank you ;)
Most photos are from the Mary Kay April 2013 The Look Catalog.